Regina Beach Ladies Golf Club History
In 1922 the Regina Beach Golf Course started as part of the Regina Beach Sports and Recreation Club. This association was formed to organize golf, tennis and other desirable sports. They built a club house and 9-hole golf course. The golf course was popular and around 1932 saw the beginning of an organized golf course.
The course flourished under the management of Al and Grace Hammand from 1958 until 1967. It was during the Hammands’ tenure that the Regina Beach Ladies Club was formed...
Read More »